Friday, August 15, 2014

..:5 for FRIDAY!:..

welp, it is BACK TO SCHOOL! I have to admit, I am REALLY excited to get back in the classroom with all my new kiddies. I am also excited to get into a routine again. EVEN MORE exciting, WE ARE MOVING INTO OUR HOUSE!

WOO! Just typing all that makes me feel like I am going to be a chicken with my head cut off... but, I am ready!



This week, I am linking up to confess a few things...

1.  I am so excited to have a nice new bed!!!we are having all of our furniture delivered this coming week. I feel like a little kid on christmas. Hubs and I did tons of bed tests and decided on the KING! Woohoo!

2. We bought a lot of paint.  We didn't buy any samples... So, I hope it works because, I mean... A LOT of paint. So, I cannot  wait to see how this house turns out! Hubs and I are about to tackle this mostly on our own... send us some good thoughts.

3.oh, I chopped off 12 inches of my hair. It is kinda the best thing I ever did. I love it. If you follow on instagram, you probably saw the beaut. The biggest surprise was the amount of shampoo I did not need in the shower..#whoops

4. signing all the paperwork for our house was not as exciting as they make it seem on HGTV. I didn't leave with keys in my hand and we were sitting in the middle of Panera... but none of that matters now. However, if I were the title lady, I would at least bring you some balloons!

5. decorating my classroom is one of my most favorite things I do in my job. Next to having a bunch of little babes in tow, I love the redoing of a classroom and all the new supplies that comes along with it. I also feel like this could possibly be the best year ever at my job!





post signature

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new home!! That is so exciting :) I would love to decorate my classroom if I was a teacher, I think I would put myself into some serious debt. There is some super cute stuff out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And oh trust me... It's a lot of money to get it all together but SOOO worth it! I'll post some pictures when it's all done :)!!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your new house! We arrived with over 10 gallons of paint after we made settlement and painted four rooms immediately. Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH! Thanks for the luck! I am uber excited right now, which I am sure will wear off sooner or later lol! I can't wait to be all in!

      Delete
  3. So excited for all these changes, babe! Love your hair, and isn't decorating your new classroom so much fun? CONGRATS on the house!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sister! I am SOOO excited about it all!! And SOOO excited for you!!!

      Delete
  4. Stopping by from the link up! Congrats on your new home and your new king size bed!!! It changed my world when we finally got a king. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete