Wednesday, August 20, 2014

..:i confess a lot lately:..

Vodka and Soda

Well, this is a new one for me.

First of all, I LOVE humpday. There is no pressure for humpday. No night to go out drinking, no need to stay up late. You know when you wake up tomorrow, you are going to be able to 'go to bed later that night because the weekend is coming' #realtalk.

Anyway, I have never done this linkup and I have to admit, the thing that sucked me in is the fact that I am a sucker for a hot man in a bowtie... whoops.

So let's start with some confessions, shall we?

I confess that I am a little obsessed with our house. I love it a lot and am so excited to have real roots down now! Living outta boxes #nofun

I confess that I am addicted to my nutribullet. This little baby is the best thing since sliced bread. I am loving all the smoothies and veggies I can make in it! It keeps me full and I don't feel like I am over eating when I enjoy a yummy treat!

I confess that I just did a confessional link up last friday and that might make me really lame, so I do apologize.

I am VERY obsessed with my new group of kinder babies and look forward to an awesome year with them all!


Okay, that enough confessions to last me a lifetime.

#peaceout
post signature

1 comment:

  1. yes, ian is so hot to look at :)

    congrats on the new house!

    thanks for linking up
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete