Saturday, August 2, 2014

..:blogging on saturday:..

Is blogging on Saturday, a thing? I am not sure the rules of the blogging world! Ha!

Anyway, the hubs and I are headed up to the great state of Michigan today! You know those horribly cheeseyyyy Michigan commercials
?! They got us, for sure it was the Kim Kardashian one, too... #justkidding

We are celebrating him being done with his test and planned a few fun trips to end summer on! I am so excited for our getaway to the Bay City area... anyone ever been there? Any must see spots? 

Its great, hubs is the planner, I am the fly by the seat kinda gal. We have NO PLANS for this whole trip and I am giddy with excitement. Hubs, not so much, he keeps wanting to plan, plan, plan :)

I can't wait to link up on Monday and tell you about our long weekend!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment