Thursday, July 31, 2014

..:dad:..

So, there was THEEE moment.  No, not the moment that Rachael told me to join twitter.... no not that...

You know, that weird moment that your dad comments about how he likes your new blog? Then proceeds to ask if you are going to write about him...That moment.

See, I have a rather unique dad. My dad, an old time rock and roller (if you count the organ and accordion as a rock instrument) who still likes to throw a good jam out session onto his steering wheel WHILE aimlessly throwing his spit around as he head bangs. That's my pops. The guy who will know more about what your friends are up to then you do. The guy who has a much cooler social life than I. The guy who could probably talk to a brick wall longer than anyone else and the guy who loves being the only man at Zumba with my mom. He's a crazy one.


I would tell you my dad and I tend to be one in the same. Is that embarrassing? I think it may actually be... oh well

Being the baby of 3, decently older brothers, allowed me to get to meet my parents at different times in their lives. I like to think I brought out the spunk in them and lightened them up a bit...;)

However, in all seriousness I have a great dad. He coached my soccer team, came to show choir events, watched my musicals and even painted my bedroom pink. He kinda rocks. 


The best part is. I accidently married a man just like him. So life, will continue to be a crazy adventure with my two favorite guys. I have to say, I think I am kinda lucky :) 
There you have it daddio, a blog post all for you.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love this! You dad sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) he keeps like entertaining! that is for sure :)

      Delete