Tuesday, July 29, 2014

..:house shopping:..

Let me share with you a secret. I am obsessed with Rugs USA. I kid you not. I found them online and I am just giddy over the selection that they have. I urge anyone in the need of Rugs, to check them out. I ordered a few...#sorryhubs
oh no, and now that I look at it again, I am not so sure i love it... shooot. i digress

Anyway, we found a couch, I mean, it is a pretty awesome couch if i do say so myself! It can be found here. Along with another rug we found on super sale and isn't online.



So now, we have an entryway rug, a family room rug, a sofa and.... the hunt continues. I have been all over Pinterest for a neat master bedroom idea... so far, I have a few inspirations.

but what I am most excited about is the laundry room, is that weird? I want it to look like this and forgive me, but I don't know exactly where the pin is from! 


Let's hope this house deal is for real! If not, we are going to be adding lots to our storage unit, soon! 


Next up, paint colors!
post signature





1 comment: