Monday, July 14, 2014

..:i took a bite out of the apple:..

I have been, what I would define as a 'silent blog-stalker' for the last year or so. I was always so envious of all the other bloggers ability to write so freely and openly. I found myself waking up in the morning and scrolling over my iPhone hopping my favorites would have posted before I had to get out of bed to shower and face the day.

While that all sounds great, it is also, without a doubt, super creepy and awkward. But, it's the truth. So now, here I am, over a year later and ready to spill my guts out onto the interwebs of this crazy 'bloggin' world.

I hope you will join me as I introduce and compose my blog where you can find all things from teaching, life, love and marriage as I venture through all these new phases of life.

... ready or not, here I post!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this!! Your blogging journey is going to be amazing. Here for you every step of the way! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, darlin! You are a huge reason that post is up there!!

    ReplyDelete