Wednesday, July 23, 2014

..:transfomation:...


Earlier, I posted about my hard year with food



I am going to share with you my awkward bathing suit picture #yourewelcome. 

I am actually pretty stinkin proud of this picture. It shows a good representation of me and while I don't look AS fit as the girl with the hat on anymore (silly honeymoon, masters, long distance marriage and too many sweets) I have found a healthy balance for myself and am still very confident.

About a year and a half ago, I started really becoming interested in my health and what was going into my body. I contacted a facebook friend of mine who kept posting about Advocare. I was desperate and willing to try anything. 

Turns out, 40lbs later, it was just what I needed. I learned a lot about myself and what my body needed to run on. AKA not the 2 bags of peanut m&m's but instead veggies and protein. The motivation of my wedding and the fact I was carting around too much extra weight to feel comfortable in my own skin was a good kick in the rear.

Have any of you ever tried Advocare? What's your favorite products? Let me know if I can help you!
www.advocare.com/130212720
post signature

3 comments: